A panel of three representatives will talk about upcoming construction projects on three campuses in the Lower Mainland – the University of British Columbia (UBC), Simon Fraser University (SFU) and the British Columbia Institute for Technology (BCIT).
Topics will include:
• Capital plans for the coming years
• Major projects and their timelines
• Consultant selection process
• Tendering and Contractor selection process
• Issues encountered during the project implementation process
Gerald Gongos, Sr. Project Manager, Campus Planning & Development, SFU
Ian Kerr, Director, Project Services, BCIT
Aaron Mogerman, Director, Project Services, UBC
Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:30 – 9:00 am
Please note this session will start at 7:45 am.
Terminal City Club 837 West Hastings St Vancouver
BCCR Members: $40
THIS SESSION IS SOLD OUT
This session is generously sponsored by