BCCR would like to invite you to a breakfast and learn with a presentation from Metro Vancouver. The session will focus on upcoming water and liquid waste construction projects in the Lower Mainland and will include a panel discussion with three speakers from Metro Vancouver.
Topics will include:
• Major upcoming construction projects and their timelines
• Contractor selection process
• Goran Oljaca – Director, Engineering and Construction, Water Services
• Bryan Shoji – Director, Project Delivery, Liquid Waste Services
• Roy Moulder – Director, Purchasing & Risk Management, Financial Services
Thursday, November 21, 2019, 7:30 – 9:00 am
Terminal City Club, 837 West Hastings Street, Vancouver
BCCR Members: $40
Non-Members: $85Register Here
Thank you to Metro Vancouver for participating in this event.
This event is generously sponsored by: