A panel of three project managers will talk about upcoming construction projects on three campuses in the Lower Mainland – the University of British Columbia (UBC), Simon Fraser University (SFU) and the British Columbia Institute for Technology (BCIT).
Topics will include:
• Capital plans for the coming years
• Major projects and their timelines
• Consultant selection process
• Tendering and Contractor selection process
• Issues encountered during the project implementation process
Please note this session will start at 7:45 am.
When: Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:30 – 9:00 am
Where: Terminal City Club 837 West Hastings St Vancouver
Cost: BCCR Members: $40 Non-Members: $85